Madonna? Cyndi? Joan? Take the quiz and find out!
What's your preferred sound?
- Rock and Roll
- Soft Metal
- A Little Bit of Everything
- Soft Rock
- New Wave
How would you describe your personality?
- I want everyone to be happy
- I reign supreme no matter where I go
- I'm a bit of an oddball
- I'm wild as all hell
- I don't take crap from anybody
- I just don't care
- I can be calm, but I also love to party
- Relaxed a majority of the time
- Just going with the flow
What's your favorite color?
Who would be your perfect duet partner?
- Freddie Mercury
- Steven Tyler
- Who needs a duet partner...
- Rick Astley
- Marvin Gaye
- Meat Loaf
- Tina Turner
- Iggy Pop
- David Bowie
If you were a Disney Princess, who would you be?
- Sleeping Beauty
What kind of movies do you like the most?
Family, friends, or the road? What do you choose?
- If my family needs me, I'll stay home
- Gotta find a balance
- The road
- The road, definitely
- I want to be with my family, but my fans are like my family, too
- That's a hard one, family! No, the road
- Whatever I feel like at the time
- A chunk with family, split rest into recording and the road
Someone releases a sound-alike of your song, what do you do?
- To Twitter!
- Call it what it is: A copy
- Shrug it off
- Laugh it off
- Give them an honest opinion on their version
- Give them the finger (kidding)
- Take a blatant shot at the person to a member of the press
- I go on TV and sing mine live
- Congratulate them
Someone calls you old, what do you do in response?
- Give them the evil eye
- Beat them up
- Chuckle and tell them to piss off!
- Get some plastic surgery
- Unload all of the curse words!
- Get a makeover and show off
- Belt out a number to blow their socks off!
- Get up and walk away
Favorite subject in school was?
You find out your newest song is NOT a hit and it flopped, what's your next move?
- Remind the world who you are
- Split with the band, do my own thing
- Take what comes, it's what's meant to be
- Stage a great reunion and come back tour!
- Keep at it, try everything
- Take a step back
- Vanish for awhile and come back decades later
- Hire younger, newer, dumber songwriters