A personality test to determine the way in which you would become a Superhero!
Would you choose to become a hero?
- No, definitely not.
- Possibly, but no one forces me do anything.
- Yes, but the thought of a darker path is also tempting...
- It's my duty, it was never a choice.
What do you see in this picture?
- A pretty butterfly...
- A performance.
- Death and despair.
- I'd rather not say.
- A mask staring out at me.
What is your greatest fear?
- I fear myself, I'm the true threat.
- I fear failure...
- I fear death, it's only logical. I'll keep running until it catches me.
- I fear letting down those I care about.
- I fear weakness, strength is survival.
Do you fight to survive?
- If it's necessary, yeah.
- Of course, but I'm usually the threat.
- I fight so others may survive.
- Absolutely not.
What do you stand for?
- I just do whatever's best for me.
- Peace and tranquility.
- Justice, honour and morality.
- I'm not sure I understand the question...
- Not much of anything.
Why are you taking this quiz?
- Procrastination! I really have something better I should be doing...
- I'm just killing time on Moviepilot.
- Because I'm really interested in the outcome!
- I'm watching something and the ad-break is frustratingly long.
- Just tell me the damn answer!
What would you do if you were on a street in broad daylight and saw someone being attacked?
- They're on their own, I don't get anything out of helping them.
- It's the middle of the day, I can't risk being spotted. I'll help if I can, but it'll be difficult to justify my actions.
- This is beneath me. It doesn't matter whether I help or not, things like this happen every day.
- How dare they attack someone! What the hell are they thinking? Of course I'll help!
- If someone is in need I'll help them, it's my duty!
How would you choose to fight?
- I find my target and bring them down. If it's me against them then they get put down, as does anyone else who gets in my way.
- I'd rather not fight at all, but if I have to or if I'm provoked then nothing will stop me from tearing them apart.
- I rarely have to fight, but when I do it's frequently my own choice. We fight on my ground at a time of my choosing.
- Carefully, I plan and strategise. I pick my moment and strike when the time is right.
- I strike hard and fast, but if there's a chance of civilian casualties then I'll rethink my plan of action.
What is your personality type?
- Choleric: Short-Tempered.
- Phlegmatic: Relaxed.
- Melancholic: Analytical.
- Is "reluctant to answer stupid questions" a personality type?
- Sanguine: Optimistic.
How was your upbringing?
- Pretty good, actually. It's after my childhood that things went downhill.
- I'd rather not talk about it...
- I survived, barely.
- I have fond memories.
- Spectacular, I've lived an incredible life.