A personality test to determine the way in which you would become a Superhero!
Would you choose to become a hero?
- It's my duty, it was never a choice.
- No, definitely not.
- Yes, but the thought of a darker path is also tempting...
- Possibly, but no one forces me do anything.
What do you see in this picture?
- A pretty butterfly...
- I'd rather not say.
- Death and despair.
- A mask staring out at me.
- A performance.
What is your greatest fear?
- I fear failure...
- I fear weakness, strength is survival.
- I fear death, it's only logical. I'll keep running until it catches me.
- I fear myself, I'm the true threat.
- I fear letting down those I care about.
Do you fight to survive?
- I fight so others may survive.
- Of course, but I'm usually the threat.
- If it's necessary, yeah.
- Absolutely not.
What do you stand for?
- I'm not sure I understand the question...
- Peace and tranquility.
- Not much of anything.
- I just do whatever's best for me.
- Justice, honour and morality.
Why are you taking this quiz?
- I'm watching something and the ad-break is frustratingly long.
- Procrastination! I really have something better I should be doing...
- Because I'm really interested in the outcome!
- I'm just killing time on Moviepilot.
- Just tell me the damn answer!
What would you do if you were on a street in broad daylight and saw someone being attacked?
- They're on their own, I don't get anything out of helping them.
- This is beneath me. It doesn't matter whether I help or not, things like this happen every day.
- If someone is in need I'll help them, it's my duty!
- It's the middle of the day, I can't risk being spotted. I'll help if I can, but it'll be difficult to justify my actions.
- How dare they attack someone! What the hell are they thinking? Of course I'll help!
How would you choose to fight?
- I rarely have to fight, but when I do it's frequently my own choice. We fight on my ground at a time of my choosing.
- I'd rather not fight at all, but if I have to or if I'm provoked then nothing will stop me from tearing them apart.
- Carefully, I plan and strategise. I pick my moment and strike when the time is right.
- I strike hard and fast, but if there's a chance of civilian casualties then I'll rethink my plan of action.
- I find my target and bring them down. If it's me against them then they get put down, as does anyone else who gets in my way.
What is your personality type?
- Melancholic: Analytical.
- Is "reluctant to answer stupid questions" a personality type?
- Phlegmatic: Relaxed.
- Sanguine: Optimistic.
- Choleric: Short-Tempered.
How was your upbringing?
- Spectacular, I've lived an incredible life.
- I survived, barely.
- Pretty good, actually. It's after my childhood that things went downhill.
- I'd rather not talk about it...
- I have fond memories.