A personality test to determine the way in which you would become a Superhero!
Would you choose to become a hero?
- Possibly, but no one forces me do anything.
- It's my duty, it was never a choice.
- Yes, but the thought of a darker path is also tempting...
- No, definitely not.
What do you see in this picture?
- A performance.
- Death and despair.
- I'd rather not say.
- A pretty butterfly...
- A mask staring out at me.
What is your greatest fear?
- I fear failure...
- I fear myself, I'm the true threat.
- I fear weakness, strength is survival.
- I fear letting down those I care about.
- I fear death, it's only logical. I'll keep running until it catches me.
Do you fight to survive?
- Absolutely not.
- If it's necessary, yeah.
- Of course, but I'm usually the threat.
- I fight so others may survive.
What do you stand for?
- Justice, honour and morality.
- I'm not sure I understand the question...
- Peace and tranquility.
- Not much of anything.
- I just do whatever's best for me.
Why are you taking this quiz?
- Procrastination! I really have something better I should be doing...
- Just tell me the damn answer!
- Because I'm really interested in the outcome!
- I'm just killing time on Moviepilot.
- I'm watching something and the ad-break is frustratingly long.
What would you do if you were on a street in broad daylight and saw someone being attacked?
- If someone is in need I'll help them, it's my duty!
- How dare they attack someone! What the hell are they thinking? Of course I'll help!
- This is beneath me. It doesn't matter whether I help or not, things like this happen every day.
- It's the middle of the day, I can't risk being spotted. I'll help if I can, but it'll be difficult to justify my actions.
- They're on their own, I don't get anything out of helping them.
How would you choose to fight?
- Carefully, I plan and strategise. I pick my moment and strike when the time is right.
- I strike hard and fast, but if there's a chance of civilian casualties then I'll rethink my plan of action.
- I'd rather not fight at all, but if I have to or if I'm provoked then nothing will stop me from tearing them apart.
- I rarely have to fight, but when I do it's frequently my own choice. We fight on my ground at a time of my choosing.
- I find my target and bring them down. If it's me against them then they get put down, as does anyone else who gets in my way.
What is your personality type?
- Phlegmatic: Relaxed.
- Melancholic: Analytical.
- Choleric: Short-Tempered.
- Is "reluctant to answer stupid questions" a personality type?
- Sanguine: Optimistic.
How was your upbringing?
- I survived, barely.
- I have fond memories.
- Pretty good, actually. It's after my childhood that things went downhill.
- Spectacular, I've lived an incredible life.
- I'd rather not talk about it...