Are you more like Saint Nick himself or Ebenezer Scrooge? More of a Grinch or a John McClane? Find out in a few festive questions!
What's the one thing you want this Christmas?
- A family!
- To feel better about my life
- A humbug
- No Christmas!
- Happiness and joy!
- A machine gun
Which Christmas song is your favorite?
- ALL OF THEM!
- Lonely this Christmas!
- Santa Clause is coming to town!
- You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch!
- Jingle bell rock!
- Stop the Cavalry!
How do you like to decorate?
- Grey walls, black doors. Darkness
- EVERYTHING MUST BE DECORATED IN SUPER BRIGHT COLOURS WITH TINSEL AND LIGHTS AND BAUBLES AND CANDY CANES EVERYWHERE!
- Garbage all over the house!
- I keep them up all year!
- Oh you know, a little bad guy blood on the walls!
- Traditional, love the tree and lights!
What do you do to finish Christmas?
- Make up for being a douchebag!
- Chuck a guy off a building!
- Give back everything I stole!
- Save it!
- Decide not to kill myself!
- Go home and sleep!
What's the biggest challenge you face at Christmas?
- Overusing my catchphrase!
- Work overload!
- Happy people!
- Hans Gruber!
- Staying alive!
- Trying not to be too happy!
Which of these are you most likely to say at Christmas?
- The best way to spread christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear!
- Bah, humbug!
- Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas!
- Blast this christmas music. It's joyful and triumphant!
- Merry christmas to all, and to all a good night!
- Now I have a machine gun. Ho, ho, ho
Who would you prefer to spend Christmas Day with?
- I've got a busy schedule with myself planned.
- Kids and the wife I guess.
- Family is the only thing that matters!
- I don't need anyone!
- All of my friends!
- MY DAD!
What's your favorite Christmas meal?
- Candy canes, sweets, coke!
- A proper roast dinner with my family!
- Christmas cookies and milk!
- A bowl of self-loathing!
- Cheese, meat, bread, a sufficient meal
- I could use a twinkie