The daring Gale, the sweet Peeta, or maybe the flirtatious Finnick? Hmm...
As a couple, you are going out to eat. How do you decide where to go?
- Somewhere with alcohol. Like anywhere with alcohol.
- Anywhere we can be close... and intimate.
- Anywhere my enemies dine. I have special plans for them.
- He always lets me pick, he's sweet like that.
- I'll let him choose, he is the man after all.
What would you choose as your first date?
- Wine tasting?
- An art exhibition, somewhere we can bond and express ourselves.
- Maybe a club, dancing of some sort. To get some kind of closeness.
- Something outdoors, maybe hiking!
- Paying a visit to some enemies of mine...
What would you say is the most important quality for someone to possess?
- Good taste in alcohol.
What is one of your favorite hobbies?
- Outdoor sports.
- Getting revenge.
- Listening to gossip.
How do you feel about hunting?
- I'm not a huge fan of it.
- I do it often.
- Sometimes it's necessary to survive.
- That's too much thinking, let's get to drinking.
- My enemies down? Yes.
Where is your dream vacation destination?
- A nude beach!
- A hunting trip in the mountains!
- Somewhere with beautiful, calming scenery.
- Somewhere with an open bar.
- I don't have time to think about vacations.
Is family important to you?
- Important, yes. But not as important as having power.
- I'll do anything to take care of my family.
- Of course it is!
- I don't have any family.
- Yes it is, but so are other people around us.
Are you loyal?
- Loyalty gets you nowhere.
- To those I can truly rely on, yes.
- I'm loyal to my family, and my cause.
- I try to be. But people come and go.
- Of course, I'd give up anything for those I love.
Do you believe in revenge?
- Not really...
- Definitely. They have it coming.
- It's necessary sometimes...
- I don't have an opinion on it.
- You don't need revenge if you never let them betray you.
Do you think you would cave under torture?
- I'm the torturer, not the tortur-ee.
- I would try not to, for the sake of my loved ones.
- No way. I'd die first.
- Probably not... I don't know.