The Dark Knight himself is set to battle Superman in a few months, but after that he'll have plenty of villainy to worry about. The question is, which villain are you? Will you be the criminally genius Riddler, or will you be the classical psychotic Joker? There's only one way to find out!
Before you can fight the Bat, you must first catch the Bat. How would you do it?
- Start on one end of Gotham and start working my way through.
- Orchestrate a perfectly planned meet-up. He'll never see it coming.
- Just start robbing banks. There's no way he'll ignore that.
- I'll use my vast surveillance system to track his movements. He's not the only great detective.
- I'll send my thugs out to prowl the streets. When one doesn't come back, I'll know where to look.
- Kidnap someone important. He'll surely be hot on my trail.
- Don't worry. Batman will come to me.
How would you fight Batman? Wits or weapons?
- Weapons bring too much destruction. My wits will win me an untainted Gotham.
- A little bit of wit, and a lot of weapons. The weapons are mostly for my many henchmen.
- My fists are the only weapons I need.
- A few weapons, and a lot of wit. Weapons to wound the bat, and my wits to mentally finish him off.
- Weapons of course. The thick blunt ones. They hurt more.
- My wits are unmatched. I'll make a fool out of Batman yet again!
- Plenty of both. I love to outsmart the Bat but a gun always helps too.
What would you do to Batman if you caught him?
- Strip off his mask and show him to the world. Without his identity, he has nothing.
- Put him through some trials to fully learn his limits.
- Break him down. Show him how weak he really is.
- Convince him to join your side. He makes a great enemy, but he'd make an even better sidekick.
- Have some fun and then let him free. You can't keep fishing if you caught the only fish.
- Beat him up a bit just to teach him a lesson, and then show him off to your friends.
- Stick him in a box and forget about him. Just to make sure he stays out of my business.
Now that Gotham is yours, what do you do with it?
- Install your own force of militia to populate the streets while you rule.
- I don't know. There are so many possibilities...
- I don't want the city, I just want Batman gone.
- I was born to rule this city. I will be fair, but cruel.
- Turn it into my own personal amusement park. It's time to have some fun.
- Burn it, burn it all!
- Weed out the root of the city's problems. It's time for a clean slate.
What is your main weakness?
- Sometimes it's difficult to make up my mind. It's like my thoughts are always conflicted.
- Weakness? Weaknesses are for masked men with bats on their chest.
- I'm very impressionable. I usually follow orders rather than give them.
- My ego. I know I'm awesome, but sometimes that mindset gets me in trouble.
- Fire. Duh.
- I value size and strength over speed. I don't win many races.
- I'm too compassionate. That leaves it open for people to take advantage of me.
What is your main strength?
- My sense of justice. I don't go around killing when I don't need to. I make things fair.
- My mind of course. My intellect can rival any weapon.
- My kindness. Sure, I may be a villain, but I value life in a way few others do.
- My loyalty to my allies. You fight me, you fight us all.
- My technology and weaponry is superb.
- My unpredictability makes me the most formidable foe.
- My main strength is... well... strength.
On the evil scale, how high are you?
- I'm not terribly evil, I just fight to protect what's mine. No matter what.
- I'm pretty darn evil. Just ask the voices in my head!
- I'm moderately evil. I'll take over a city and eliminate those who oppose me.
- I do what I must. If I am called evil, so be it.
- Evil? Such an overused word. Try devious, mischievous, cunning, just not evil.
- I am a necessary evil to rival Batman's so-called justice.
- Evil? What's evil? I just like to have fun!
And finally, what is your biggest fear?
- Loneliness. I need people in my life.
- My biggest fear is too be forgotten. I want to remembered long after I die.
- An uneducated nation.
- The loss of power.
- Anarchy. The world needs order.
- The death of a loved one.
- Pollution. Oil spills, deforestation, the works.