Would you be a survivor, be just another victim or are you the killer?
Let's start with an easy one: You're home alone and the phone rings; you pick it up thinking it's your friend, but it's not. A mysterious voice begins asking you questions, what do you do?
- Play whatever game the mystery caller has prepared for you
- Hang up and *69
- Continue talking to him, it's probably just some jerk from school pranking you
- Get out of the house, call the police and continue running until you find a neighbor
There's a killer picking off your friends, who is your prime suspect?
- Your ex
- School bully
- Best friend
- Your boyfriend/girlfriend
How hard do you party?
- I need all of the "party favors"
- I like to party, but I don't let myself get too out of control
- Party scene isn't really for me
- I party hard!
How promiscuous are you?
- People think I'm promiscuous, but I'm really not... a lot (I promise)
- I can't be tied to just one person
- I have a steady significant other, so it's just them
- I'm still waiting on Mr/Miss. Right
The killer is blocking your only escape, what do you do?
- Trick the killer by acting like you are going for the back door and bolt for the front
- Go for it. You run to the door and hope for the best
- Stand there and wait for him/her to make the first move
- Run upstairs
Are you a bully?
- Not really, I won't go out of my way to be mean to someone, but I won't allow myself to be bullied
- Yes, I feel powerful when I pick on the weak
- Not at all, I'm usually the one getting bullied
- I used to be, but I've grown up
You've taken the killer down, what do you do?
- Stare in shock
- Get out!
- I don't know what I'd do
- Slump down to catch my breath, it's not easy running from a psychopath
The killer is trying to get in your head, how would you react?
- Obviously it will get to you a little, but you don't allow yourself to lose focus
- Cry... hey, I'm sensitive
- Get angry
- You can't play mind games with me, I'm the master of mind games
What slasher would you rather face off against?
- Michael Myers
- Jason Voorhees
What would be your strategy?
- Try to stay a step ahead
- Fight back, but know when to run
- Stay vigilant and try to keep a clear head
- Get angry, fight back and hope for the best