From Transfiguration to Flying Lessons, what would your best class be?
How often do you study?
- The stars are beautiful tonight.
- I never study yo.
- Whenever I feel like I need to.
- I'd rather be in the garden.
- 7 hours a week.
- Like a day before the test.
- 10 hours a week
- 12 hours a week.
Are you a hands on kind of person?
- If it was gym class I would be all hands on.
- I like to get all up in the business!!
- Yea...if I can use my wand.
- Only when everyone else is doing it.
- Does that mean I can fight?
- Can I touch the stars? Wait...sorry that was stupid.
- I would rather just study about the subject.
- Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I'm a rebel.
What would you rather do?
- Play with legos.
- Plant flowers.
- Re-create a story.
- Read a book.
- Learn karate.
- Learn to fly a plane.
- Go to a space museum.
- Make an amazing dinner.
Are you bored taking this yet?
- ...I'm fine?
- No! keep going!
How often do you procrastinate?
- I wish I was an alien in space.
- I like to pull pranks in class. Is that procrastinating?
- I am focused on this quiz, just ask the next question.
- Very rarely.
Would you rather be in class or out at recess?
- If gym is not a class I would have to say recess...
- If we are learning about the outside I would stay outside. So recess.
What is your favorite muggle subject?