Do you play League of Legends? Think you're the best? Let's do a small quiz and find out if you're in over your head, or if you really are a League based god!
Let's start off slow. When it comes to farming and harassing lane opponents, which is more important?
- A happy medium. You balance out farm and harass fairly well.
- Only focus on farm without worrying about the other side too much.
- Psh I go jungle you scrub
- Make the other lane opponent/s feel your wrath, let those minions kill each other instead. (Or get killed by tower or smited by your jungler.)
What role/s do you do best in?
- Decent at most roles
Pick your support:
- Brand (Because you're a jerk)
- Nami. (Dat bubble/ult combo doe)
- Nautilus (CC MACHINE)
- Blitzcrank (Swiggity swoogity I want that booty)
- Soraka (Dem heals and silence)
What do your rune pages look like?
- Solid mix between AD/AP armor and magic resist
- FULL AD/FULL AP, I HAS THE DAMAGES
- Dedicated pages for the champs you play
When warding what best describes you?
- Buy vision wards when I have spare gold and trinket when it's available
- I play Lee Sin and I can't see without a Sightstone.
- Forget about warding trinkets all the time unless someone bugs me about it
- Use my trinket when I can but let the support ward primarily
The infamous debate of Baron or inhibitor after an ace.
- Go Baron because that buff is pretty rad
- Have your AD carry take inhibitor while the rest of you get baron
- Baron and then Dragon if it's up
- You split other lanes while your team argues
Lastly, when it comes to jungling which is the most important
- I am Spirit Guard Udyr, and I farm for twenty minutes and gank like a wrecking ball after that
- Ward, farm,farm,farm, get objectives and gank with good oppurtunities
- Try to gank at every single moment the enemy is pushed
- Farm, farm, farm and gank when there are good opportunities
BONUS! Did you enjoy this quiz?
- Just..Stop. You suck so bad
- HELL YES