Everyone fits in a romantic movie. No matter how odd or who you are. Take this quiz to see which Valentine's Day movie you belong in.
- friends with benefits
- scarred and single
- single and don't care
- just searching for the meaning of love
- in a relationship
What do you look for the most in a partner?
- Someone who works hard to get me
- Someone confident in themselves
- Great sex
- Someone who i can trust completely
- Someone who takes control
Ideal first date?
- At a park
- Something super over the top
- On a boat
- A bar
- Back at your house
Most valuable way to communicate with a significant other?
- through romantic compliments
- have a heart to heart talk with them
- physical touch
- just always being available to them
- texting them
- over social media
If you could have only one of these attributes in your boy/girlfriend, which would you choose?
- would die for you
- would be cool with you making mistakes because we all make them
- only shows complete love for you. no need for jealousy.
- would never leave you and always go after you
- always compliments you and gives you things you need without asking
- is rich
If you could spend a day with one of these actors which would you pick?
- Kiera Knightley
- Leo Dicaprio
- Will Smith
- Jamie Dornan
- Ashton Kutcher
- Adam Sandler
Favorite Pass time?
- Chilling with friends
- working to keep friendships alive
What is your favorite type of romance movie?
- Relatable Comedy
- Classic Tragedy
- Just like a normal one...
- A How to
Favorite Music Genre?
- Sappy Slow
View of Valentines Day?
- Teddy bears and chocolate and roses!!
- Sex, Sex, more sex
- pointless. im stuck at work anyway
- cool excuse to have parties and food and talk to our crushes for the first time
- super important that the whole day goes perfectly
- Adorable time to spend quality time with friends and family