Even with its low budget, the Deadpool movie gave us plenty of interesting new characters to grow to know and love. Interestingly enough, all of the heroes and villains have plenty of personality that separates them. Which one of the characters are you most like?
Well, this is Deadpool after all, so let's talk about violence. How violent are you?
- Violence is a necessary part of daily life. People fight. It is only natural.
- I'm not a big fan of violence. I can defend myself, but I'm not much of a fighter.
- I'm more of a lover than a hater, so violence isn't for me.
- I try to avoid violence as much as possible, but I can fight when I need to.
- I don't always have to hit people, but it's fun sometimes.
- Come on! Who doesn't love drop-kicking a severed head into somebody else's skull?
If you were in a fight, what weapon would you use?
- I'm pretty good with insults. Words can hurt too.
- Whatever I can get my hands on. I'm pretty resourceful.
- Ideally? How bout the severed horn of a unicorn? Magical AND deadly.
- Anything that goes boom!
- Knives, axes, whatever I can embed in human flesh.
- My bare hands do all the damage I need.
What is your opinion on love?
- Meaningless, useless, an overall waste of time.
- Love is every person's fantasy, and if you can find it, it makes everything smell like Daffodil Daydream.
- Love is for adults to worry about.
- Love is the second best thing in the world. I be you can't guess what the first thing is. (Hint: it rhymes with shimmybangas.)
- Boring. Hatred is so much more fun.
- I think everyone in the world should love each other. That's the only way we'll find peace.
Somebody kidnaps your best friend. After months of tracking them down, what do you do?
- Run them through with a sword.
- Ask them nicely to return the friend, or else suffer the consequences.
- Punch them, again, and again, and again.
- Find out a way to bring them the maximum amount of pain that the human body can endure.
- Focus on recovering your friend at all costs.
- Put a whoopee cushion on their chair.
Ok, we've covered violence, but how is your language?
- I swear like a sailor, and I'm not ashamed of it.
- I swear when it is appropriate, which happens to be a lot of the time.
- Fuck you.
- There are so many more peaceful words, why use the bad ones?
- I'm a person of few words, but cussing helps get my point across.
- It changes from time to time.
Where do you like to spend your free time?
- Your mom's house.
- The local homeless shelter. I like to give back to the community.
- My secret underground lair! MWAHAHAHAHA!
- I like to hit the gym. Working out reduces stress.
- Whatever club or bar interests me for the night.
- I don't have much free time. I work a lot.
If you could meet one of the X-Men, who would it be?
- The hot ones! Rogue, Jean, and the blue chick!
- Professor X
And finally, what is your favorite superhero movie?
- The Avengers
- Man of Steel
- Green Lantern. It's an absolute masterpiece.
- The Dark Knight
- X-Men: Days of Future Past
- Guardians of the Galaxy