Even with its low budget, the Deadpool movie gave us plenty of interesting new characters to grow to know and love. Interestingly enough, all of the heroes and villains have plenty of personality that separates them. Which one of the characters are you most like?
Well, this is Deadpool after all, so let's talk about violence. How violent are you?
- Violence is a necessary part of daily life. People fight. It is only natural.
- I'm not a big fan of violence. I can defend myself, but I'm not much of a fighter.
- I'm more of a lover than a hater, so violence isn't for me.
- Come on! Who doesn't love drop-kicking a severed head into somebody else's skull?
- I don't always have to hit people, but it's fun sometimes.
- I try to avoid violence as much as possible, but I can fight when I need to.
If you were in a fight, what weapon would you use?
- Ideally? How bout the severed horn of a unicorn? Magical AND deadly.
- Anything that goes boom!
- My bare hands do all the damage I need.
- I'm pretty good with insults. Words can hurt too.
- Knives, axes, whatever I can embed in human flesh.
- Whatever I can get my hands on. I'm pretty resourceful.
What is your opinion on love?
- Love is for adults to worry about.
- Meaningless, useless, an overall waste of time.
- Love is the second best thing in the world. I be you can't guess what the first thing is. (Hint: it rhymes with shimmybangas.)
- I think everyone in the world should love each other. That's the only way we'll find peace.
- Boring. Hatred is so much more fun.
- Love is every person's fantasy, and if you can find it, it makes everything smell like Daffodil Daydream.
Somebody kidnaps your best friend. After months of tracking them down, what do you do?
- Put a whoopee cushion on their chair.
- Focus on recovering your friend at all costs.
- Find out a way to bring them the maximum amount of pain that the human body can endure.
- Run them through with a sword.
- Ask them nicely to return the friend, or else suffer the consequences.
- Punch them, again, and again, and again.
Ok, we've covered violence, but how is your language?
- I swear when it is appropriate, which happens to be a lot of the time.
- There are so many more peaceful words, why use the bad ones?
- It changes from time to time.
- I swear like a sailor, and I'm not ashamed of it.
- Fuck you.
- I'm a person of few words, but cussing helps get my point across.
Where do you like to spend your free time?
- I like to hit the gym. Working out reduces stress.
- I don't have much free time. I work a lot.
- The local homeless shelter. I like to give back to the community.
- Your mom's house.
- My secret underground lair! MWAHAHAHAHA!
- Whatever club or bar interests me for the night.
If you could meet one of the X-Men, who would it be?
- The hot ones! Rogue, Jean, and the blue chick!
- Professor X
And finally, what is your favorite superhero movie?
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- The Dark Knight
- Green Lantern. It's an absolute masterpiece.
- The Avengers
- X-Men: Days of Future Past
- Man of Steel