Even with its low budget, the Deadpool movie gave us plenty of interesting new characters to grow to know and love. Interestingly enough, all of the heroes and villains have plenty of personality that separates them. Which one of the characters are you most like?
Well, this is Deadpool after all, so let's talk about violence. How violent are you?
- I'm not a big fan of violence. I can defend myself, but I'm not much of a fighter.
- I try to avoid violence as much as possible, but I can fight when I need to.
- I don't always have to hit people, but it's fun sometimes.
- Come on! Who doesn't love drop-kicking a severed head into somebody else's skull?
- Violence is a necessary part of daily life. People fight. It is only natural.
- I'm more of a lover than a hater, so violence isn't for me.
If you were in a fight, what weapon would you use?
- I'm pretty good with insults. Words can hurt too.
- Anything that goes boom!
- Ideally? How bout the severed horn of a unicorn? Magical AND deadly.
- Whatever I can get my hands on. I'm pretty resourceful.
- Knives, axes, whatever I can embed in human flesh.
- My bare hands do all the damage I need.
What is your opinion on love?
- Boring. Hatred is so much more fun.
- Love is the second best thing in the world. I be you can't guess what the first thing is. (Hint: it rhymes with shimmybangas.)
- Love is every person's fantasy, and if you can find it, it makes everything smell like Daffodil Daydream.
- Meaningless, useless, an overall waste of time.
- Love is for adults to worry about.
- I think everyone in the world should love each other. That's the only way we'll find peace.
Somebody kidnaps your best friend. After months of tracking them down, what do you do?
- Find out a way to bring them the maximum amount of pain that the human body can endure.
- Ask them nicely to return the friend, or else suffer the consequences.
- Focus on recovering your friend at all costs.
- Put a whoopee cushion on their chair.
- Run them through with a sword.
- Punch them, again, and again, and again.
Ok, we've covered violence, but how is your language?
- I'm a person of few words, but cussing helps get my point across.
- Fuck you.
- There are so many more peaceful words, why use the bad ones?
- I swear like a sailor, and I'm not ashamed of it.
- I swear when it is appropriate, which happens to be a lot of the time.
- It changes from time to time.
Where do you like to spend your free time?
- Your mom's house.
- I don't have much free time. I work a lot.
- Whatever club or bar interests me for the night.
- I like to hit the gym. Working out reduces stress.
- My secret underground lair! MWAHAHAHAHA!
- The local homeless shelter. I like to give back to the community.
If you could meet one of the X-Men, who would it be?
- Professor X
- The hot ones! Rogue, Jean, and the blue chick!
And finally, what is your favorite superhero movie?
- Man of Steel
- X-Men: Days of Future Past
- Green Lantern. It's an absolute masterpiece.
- The Dark Knight
- The Avengers
- Guardians of the Galaxy