Even with its low budget, the Deadpool movie gave us plenty of interesting new characters to grow to know and love. Interestingly enough, all of the heroes and villains have plenty of personality that separates them. Which one of the characters are you most like?
Well, this is Deadpool after all, so let's talk about violence. How violent are you?
- I'm not a big fan of violence. I can defend myself, but I'm not much of a fighter.
- I try to avoid violence as much as possible, but I can fight when I need to.
- I'm more of a lover than a hater, so violence isn't for me.
- I don't always have to hit people, but it's fun sometimes.
- Come on! Who doesn't love drop-kicking a severed head into somebody else's skull?
- Violence is a necessary part of daily life. People fight. It is only natural.
If you were in a fight, what weapon would you use?
- Whatever I can get my hands on. I'm pretty resourceful.
- I'm pretty good with insults. Words can hurt too.
- Anything that goes boom!
- Ideally? How bout the severed horn of a unicorn? Magical AND deadly.
- My bare hands do all the damage I need.
- Knives, axes, whatever I can embed in human flesh.
What is your opinion on love?
- Love is every person's fantasy, and if you can find it, it makes everything smell like Daffodil Daydream.
- I think everyone in the world should love each other. That's the only way we'll find peace.
- Meaningless, useless, an overall waste of time.
- Love is the second best thing in the world. I be you can't guess what the first thing is. (Hint: it rhymes with shimmybangas.)
- Boring. Hatred is so much more fun.
- Love is for adults to worry about.
Somebody kidnaps your best friend. After months of tracking them down, what do you do?
- Put a whoopee cushion on their chair.
- Ask them nicely to return the friend, or else suffer the consequences.
- Punch them, again, and again, and again.
- Find out a way to bring them the maximum amount of pain that the human body can endure.
- Focus on recovering your friend at all costs.
- Run them through with a sword.
Ok, we've covered violence, but how is your language?
- It changes from time to time.
- I swear like a sailor, and I'm not ashamed of it.
- I'm a person of few words, but cussing helps get my point across.
- There are so many more peaceful words, why use the bad ones?
- I swear when it is appropriate, which happens to be a lot of the time.
- Fuck you.
Where do you like to spend your free time?
- Whatever club or bar interests me for the night.
- I like to hit the gym. Working out reduces stress.
- I don't have much free time. I work a lot.
- The local homeless shelter. I like to give back to the community.
- Your mom's house.
- My secret underground lair! MWAHAHAHAHA!
If you could meet one of the X-Men, who would it be?
- Professor X
- The hot ones! Rogue, Jean, and the blue chick!
And finally, what is your favorite superhero movie?
- The Avengers
- Man of Steel
- Green Lantern. It's an absolute masterpiece.
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- The Dark Knight
- X-Men: Days of Future Past