Let's face it, you're probably not going to make it out of this one alive. Unless you're last name is... nope. I can't think of a single family safe from the chopping block in this world. Good luck, and remember, winter is coming.
Which ruling house do you side with?
- Stannis Baratheon
Who's the queen?
- Is this a trick?
- Is there another option?
Which god(s) is/are the true god(s)?
- The Lord of Light
- Those that the Dothraki believe in
- The Seven
- The Old Gods
- The Many Faced God
Describe dragons in one word
If your children are in danger, how would you proceed?
- Make a plan. If I go in too quickly, my emotions will get the best of me
- Do whatever is necessary to save them
- No mercy!
- I'd fight til the end of days for my children
- Proceed with caution: I don't know what I'm walking into
What do you think of the free folk?
- Oh you mean the wildlings? Well they've invade and plunder Westeros all the time. You could say I'm not a fan
- I don't know how to feel. But I'll follow my king/queen/commander/ser/leader no matter what he/she says
- The freefolk are men. Just like you and me. And just like you and me, all men must die.
- Wildling scum. They should stay on their side of the wall where they belong.
- People are people. They were just born on the wrong side of the Wall
What is your favorite Game of Thrones phrase?
- When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die
- Winter is coming
- You know nothing, Jon Snow
- Valar morghulis
Do you drink?
- Everything is better with some wine in the belly
- A drink or two here and there. Not much more than that
- Only on the occasion
- Shots! Shots! Shots! Shots! Shots!
- Who doesn't love a good horn of ale?
Do you want to be king/queen?
- I don't want to be queen. I am the queen.
- I wouldn't know what to do with that kind of power
- I've had enough power for one life
- Everyone wants to rule
- Of course. I'm one of the few people actually qualified
Lastly, do you trust Lord Petyr Baelish?
- I never know when to and when not to trust him.
- I don't even know at this point
- I trust him to make me some money
- Idolize, yes. Trust, hell no
- Gods, no