Sunday's episode of The Walking Dead was action and drama packed with Rick and the crew following Jesus back to his home community of Hilltop Colony – but a few days later, how much of it do you really remember? Take the quiz below to determine if you're a Walking Dead walking brainiac, or if you should re-watch episode 11 'Knots Untie' one more time before episode 12 screens on AMC on Sunday March, 6th.
Who is taking over Sasha's patrol?
What is the necklace Rosita made for Abraham made from?
- A broken bottle
- She didn't make it, she found it while out on a run
- A piece of broken glass from the recent walker invasion
- A piece of the brake light from the fuel truck
What does Denise give Daryl before the group sets off to Hilltop?
- Trail mix
- A can of "pop"
- Spare ammo
- An oatcake
What does Abraham say before the group leaves?
- "It's time to put the pedal to the metal"
- "Let's chew up some asphalt"
- "Let's hit the road"
- "It's road trip time"
What type of doctor is Harlan?
- An obstetrician
- An orthopedist
- A pediatrician
- A cardiologist
What type of weapons are the guards at Hilltop armed with?
- Bow and arrows
What is the name of the big house at the center of Hilltop?
- Greystone Manor
- Lockwood Manor
- Barrington House
- River House
What is the name of the Hilltop resident that Negan is holding hostage?
- It wasn't stated
What three things does Daryl want from Hilltop in exchange for killing Negan and the Saviors?
- Medicine, ammo and a goat
- Food, medicine and ammo
- Food, seeds and 5 chickens
- Food, medicine and a cow
What gets passed around the RV on the way back to Alexandria?
- A magic 8-ball
- A can of beer that Daryl snuck from Olivia's supplies
- Fresh carrots grown at Hilltop
- An ultrasound picture of Glenn and Maggie's baby