With Tom Holland's Spidey swinging to the silver screen in Captain America: Civil War (2016), he will soon join a pantheon of other Webslingers, both revered and reviled. We all have our favourites - Maguire, Garfield, 90's Cartoon or Spectacular...but which version are you? Take the quiz to find out!
- Mmm, I could eat it.
- Wallopin' Websnappers! YES! Where is it?
- I'd love it if I had some, and could afford it.
- A great thing to eat with family and friends.
- I'm a bit indifferent to the love of it.
Every superhero needs a theme tune. What about yours?
- A brassy tune.
- Guitars. Lots of electric guitars.
- A little jazzy number.
- A really catchy ear worm of a song.
- Something orchestral, which sounds epic.
You've just got your Spider-powers, and your body has changed a lot. But how much?
- I'm strong, but faster more than anything!
- Yup, big change!
- I'm pleasantly strong.
- Size matters not. Heh.
- I'm lanky and may look average, but looks aren't everything.
Your Spider-Sense has activated, but how would you like it to warn you?
- A loud noise in my ears. When it works.
- A shimmering around my head, with a buzzing noise.
- In a surreal way that can't be ignored.
- By showing me the danger wherever I am.
- Yellow lightning bolts around my head.
You're designing your Spider-Man costume/ uniform. Red, blue and webs...but what sort of look are you going for?
- Big, bold and beautiful.
- Colourful but I want to look a little edgier.
- Colourful, but I might try black for a bit.
- Red & blue, but I like to mix it up occasionally.
- I want web-pits.
How do you like to dress normally?
- I dress to suit the occasion.
- Smart-casually, shirts and jeans.
- Something loose fitting and comfy.
- Casually. T-shirts and jeans mainly.
- In something fairly trendy and hip.
When out of your costume, how do you generally get around?
- Buses, walking and web-slinging.
- Subways and walking.
- I've got a motorbike/scooter!
- Taxi's, lifts off friends, walking, web-slinging, the lot.
- I own a car. No, not the Spider-Mobile.
You're catching criminals. What kind of wisecracks do you dole out? And how many?
- I suppose I could manage a few childish zingers!
- An occasional few, but I'm mostly quiet because I'm concentrating.
- I'm a laugh-a-minute kind of guy.
- A fair spread of cheesy puns and one liners.
- They complain that I don't shut up. Must be doing something right!
It's the final battle with a super villain. How will you take them down?
- I wear them down, then finish them with some science!
- I dodge and use my surroundings. They'll make a fatal mistake sooner or later.
- I'm smarter than them. I tend to out-think and out-maneuver them.
- Lots of grappling, but they tend to come back somehow.
- Science, magic, help from my friends, anyway I can.
Where are you living right now?
- I'm flat-sharing with friends.
- I've lived with friends and with my family. It's a changeable situation.
- I've got a place of my own.
- I'm at home, but I'm thinking of moving out soon.
- Happily living at home.