You might just be the Rickest Rick of them all!
What would you do on a free Saturday night?
- You know, I'm not really sure about this whole free Saturday night thing.
- Throw a party for all the popular kids at school.
- Find a way to sabotage all of my friends' plans.
- Do something completely out of the ordinary.
- Get super nerdy and read a comic book.
- Hang out, and eat some poop.
- Come up with some underdeveloped, slightly deranged plans.
- Jam out on some tunes with my compadres .
- Same thing I do every night Morty... GET RICKETY RICKETY WRECKED SON!!!
What is your biggest fear?
- People will stop reading altogether.
- Everything will suddenly turn back to normal.
- The option above is stupid, there are plenty of things to be afraid of... I just don't give s***.
- All the other Ricks will make fun of me.
- I will get trapped inside my own body.
- Actually, maybe a little bit of everything.
- The record company will try to exploit my talent.
- Ha! I'm not afraid of anything.
- People won't understand my humor.
What is your favorite kind of food to make?
- Alcohol **BURP**
- Oh man, I uh... there are kind of too many options you know.
- Salted meat balls.
- Anything in a microwave.
- Ovenless brownies!
- I have no time for the basic pleasure of making food.
- Something fresh.
- I'm still trying to find the perfect recipe.
If you were an animal, what would you be?
- A dog... they can lick themselves.
- Oh this seems fun... a flower!
- I already am an animal.
- Come on, seriously? A hypothetical animal question?
- An animal with super powers.
- A predator of some kind.
- I don't know, maybe like a dragon I guess.
- Koala, rattlesnake, chimpanzee, cactus, shark, golden retriever, and just a smidge of dinosaur.
- A cool little spider monkey.
What is your favorite type of movie?
- Superhero movies.
- Weird independent films.
- Wow, okay... I'm just going to select the last answer for rest of these.
- Movies are terrible.
- Teen rom-coms!
- The Twilight Saga!
- Horror movies.
- Movies about musicians.
- Uh, maybe like a fun movie or something.
If you could go to any time period, when would it be?
- Just go back to the original.
- Now is the only time period that matters.
- Yeah, I don't mess with time.
- The Golden Age.
- Oh wow, uh... It would be cool to be like a cowboy or something.
- Cool, maybe like the era of cartoons!
- High school! I want to be young forever!
- The 1980s.
- A post apocalyptic world.
Where do you travel to the most with your portal gun?
- Somewhere with a lot of action, my day to day is kind of stationary.
- I usually just like to hang at home. But, oh you know, like Japan or something I guess...
- Somewhere I can fit in for being weird.
- Anywhere that I can eliminate another Rick.
- BLIPS AND CHITZ!!!!!
- I go everywhere, daddio.
- Anywhere I can dance!
- I don't go anywhere without doing a little something first.
- Oh boy! Someplace super fun, like that one awesome version of Jerry's house!
What is your idea of a good time?
- A song and dance routine fool!
- Reading an awesome comic book.
- Trying out some adventurous new ways to do science.
- Hanging with a bunch of Cronenbergs.
- Oh ri~i~i~ight, now I'm supposed to say something like "browsing the Internet and taking a dumb little quiz." I am the idea of a go~o~o~d time mutha f****!!!
- Putting on an underground concert for my adoring fans.
- Good times are for the simple minded.
- Gee... uh, maybe getting to hang out with a real down to earth kind of girl... and, you know, have a good time.
- Oh haha, playing on a swing!!! Weeeee, I'm imagining I'm doing it right now!
What is the formula to concentrated dark matter?
- Oh, how juvenile.
- None of the other Ricks will tell me...
- Whoa, um... was I supposed to study for this?
- That stuff's for old people!
- Why? Who wants to know?
- 2 parts plutonic quartz, 1 part cesium, and just a little bit of tap water...
- The real question is, 'what's the formula for the soul?'
- It's real simple... all you have to do is bend down and...
- I haven't gotten that far yet.