Ammunition is running low, according to 'The Walking Dead's' props master. So, what would your melee weapon be?
The zombie apocalypse has broken out. What is your first move?
- Head as far away from civilization as possible.
- Make sure my family is safe.
- Assemble a team of skilled and trusted companions.
- Get my hands on some weapons.
Would you have any issue killing zombies?
- Nope! I would actually enjoy it.
- Yes! Those used to be people.
- Maybe at first, but I would get used to it quickly.
- I wouldn't kill if it were a choice, but when the time comes it's my life before theirs.
What would be your role in a survivors group?
- Nothing. I'm a crazy lone wolf.
- The caregiver.
- The leader.
- The second-in-command.
Your camp is being raided by neighboring survivors. What's your first move?
- Try to reason with them.
- Find out why they're there, and when they aren't looking try to restrain them.
- Assemble people from my camp and strategize a plan.
- Kill their leader.
Would you hesitate to hurt another human if it meant saving someone you care about?
- I wouldn't think twice if it meant protecting my own.
- That would imply I actually care about anyone.
- I would take action, but grapple with my morals afterward.
- I don't know if I could actually do it.
What do you choose your weapons based on?
Do you think you could kill a zombified version of a person you used to know?
- Zombies are zombies. I wouldn't bat an eye.
- I don't think I could do it.
- I think it's even better that way.
- I could probably do it, but it would be a struggle.