Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is finally in theaters! Henry Cavill has returned to play The Man of Steel, but as we all know, he is not the first actor to embody the iconic Kryptonian. So which version suits your personality best? If you liked my Spidey quiz, so read on for my all new Superman one! And who knows? A Batman one may follow...
Which of these statements best describes you?
- I've got plenty of friends and family, but I like my privacy.
- "I AM THE ONE AND ONLY!"
- Just a normal person, you know?
- A dorky but lovable every man/woman.
How do you feel about Robin Hood?
- A classic story and an inspiration to us all.
- How is that relevant?
- A great story, but why are you asking me?
- Heh! I understand that reference!
It’s time to redecorate! What would your ideal home be like?
- I'm not sure, I haven't given it much thought.
- Bold, bright and happy.
- Comfy rugs, sofas and a log fire. Awesome music in the background... That's all you need.
- Classic, but cooler! And with modern accessories and appliances.
How do you feel about underwear?
- HA! Who needs it, am I right?
- Everyone wears it, but that's a bit of a weird question.
- I take it off whenever possible.
- It's comfortable and supportive. Essential!
When out of costume, what do you tend to wear?
- A formal outfit - it's good to look smart, professional and presentable.
- A casual outfit, but I do like dressing up for the occasion.
- Hoodies and sweatpants are good, but the birthday suit works just as well!
- T-shirt, jeans, I'm not fussed.
There’s a massive problem at work. Only you know about it, and only you can solve it. Which of these statements suits your reaction?
- Even though it's beyond my pay grade and description, I'll help out, regardless of my own position and knowing that the fallout might affect me.
- I'll do what I can. I'm not averse to taking extreme action.
- 'Aint nobody got time for that!!
- I must do anything and everything to help, wherever possible!
Do you play video games in your spare time?
- Not my cup of tea, sorry.
- OMG! Just got tea-bagged by some noob!
- I play quite a bit with my friends.
- I play, occasionally.
Finish this statement: “I stand for Truth, Justice, and...”
- It's my way, or the highway!
- The American Way!
- The Canadian Way! LOL!
- Erm... The American Way... ? Is that right?
You’re suiting up to fight crime. What kind of costume would you wear?
- Full bodysuit baby. Plus I like to accessorise. A mask maybe?
- It would be bright, and easy to recognise. I am a hero after all.
- It would be something which stands out, but in a more subtle way.
- It would be something iconic, but I don't like to stand out too much.
Civilians are in peril! And your loved ones are also in danger! What will you do?!
- I'll do my best and I'll save as many as possible.
- I'll absolutely waste whoever put them in danger! The f#cks!
- I'll save them all, non-violently if I can. It's my duty as a hero.
- I'll save them all, no matter what harm might befall me.
One of your super villains tells you to kneel before them. What is your response?
- Never! A hero never kneels to evil!
- I won't bow to your will, if it could save a life I would.
- I like where this is going... giggity!
- No! Why are you asking me that?