Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is finally in theaters! Henry Cavill has returned to play The Man of Steel, but as we all know, he is not the first actor to embody the iconic Kryptonian. So which version suits your personality best? If you liked my Spidey quiz, so read on for my all new Superman one! And who knows? A Batman one may follow...
Which of these statements best describes you?
- "I AM THE ONE AND ONLY!"
- A dorky but lovable every man/woman.
- Just a normal person, you know?
- I've got plenty of friends and family, but I like my privacy.
How do you feel about Robin Hood?
- Heh! I understand that reference!
- A great story, but why are you asking me?
- A classic story and an inspiration to us all.
- How is that relevant?
It’s time to redecorate! What would your ideal home be like?
- Classic, but cooler! And with modern accessories and appliances.
- Bold, bright and happy.
- I'm not sure, I haven't given it much thought.
- Comfy rugs, sofas and a log fire. Awesome music in the background... That's all you need.
How do you feel about underwear?
- Everyone wears it, but that's a bit of a weird question.
- It's comfortable and supportive. Essential!
- HA! Who needs it, am I right?
- I take it off whenever possible.
When out of costume, what do you tend to wear?
- T-shirt, jeans, I'm not fussed.
- Hoodies and sweatpants are good, but the birthday suit works just as well!
- A casual outfit, but I do like dressing up for the occasion.
- A formal outfit - it's good to look smart, professional and presentable.
There’s a massive problem at work. Only you know about it, and only you can solve it. Which of these statements suits your reaction?
- 'Aint nobody got time for that!!
- I must do anything and everything to help, wherever possible!
- I'll do what I can. I'm not averse to taking extreme action.
- Even though it's beyond my pay grade and description, I'll help out, regardless of my own position and knowing that the fallout might affect me.
Do you play video games in your spare time?
- OMG! Just got tea-bagged by some noob!
- I play quite a bit with my friends.
- I play, occasionally.
- Not my cup of tea, sorry.
Finish this statement: “I stand for Truth, Justice, and...”
- The American Way!
- It's my way, or the highway!
- The Canadian Way! LOL!
- Erm... The American Way... ? Is that right?
You’re suiting up to fight crime. What kind of costume would you wear?
- It would be something iconic, but I don't like to stand out too much.
- It would be something which stands out, but in a more subtle way.
- Full bodysuit baby. Plus I like to accessorise. A mask maybe?
- It would be bright, and easy to recognise. I am a hero after all.
Civilians are in peril! And your loved ones are also in danger! What will you do?!
- I'll do my best and I'll save as many as possible.
- I'll save them all, no matter what harm might befall me.
- I'll save them all, non-violently if I can. It's my duty as a hero.
- I'll absolutely waste whoever put them in danger! The f#cks!
One of your super villains tells you to kneel before them. What is your response?
- Never! A hero never kneels to evil!
- I won't bow to your will, if it could save a life I would.
- I like where this is going... giggity!
- No! Why are you asking me that?