Sunday's episode of 'The Walking Dead' was a slow build that turned into heartbreak with Denise's death and Carol leaving Alexandria — but a few days later, how much of it do you really remember? Take the quiz below to determine if you're a 'Walking Dead' walking brainiac, or if you should re-watch Episode 14, "Twice As Far," one more time before Episode 15 screens on AMC on Sunday, March 27.
What does Morgan say when Rick asks him why he built the cell?
- "You were a sheriff once, remember?"
- "Why do you think?"
- "We need to stop killing if we want to be a productive society"
- "It’ll give you some choices next time"
What does Daryl find in the bag in his newly recovered motorcycle?
- A bottle of bourbon
- A carved figurine
- Pre-apocalypse pictures of Dwight
- A small bag of weed
What food does Spencer offer to make for Rosita?
- Mashed potatoes
- Carol's famous cookies
- Beef jerky stroganoff
Why do Daryl, Denise and Rosita split up after they get out of the truck?
- We don't know, they just chose to go in different directions
- Because they were having a race
- Because they want to do a sweep of the area for potential threats
- Because Daryl refuses to take the train tracks
Why did Eugene and Abraham go to the industrial machine shop?
- The pair were just exploring on patrol and stumbled upon it
- Eugene thinks he can use the equipment to manufacture bullets
- Eugene thinks he can use the equipment to fortify the walls of Alexandria
- Abraham thinks there might be tools inside that the building crew can use
What was the name of Denise's twin brother?
What does Denise find in the cooler inside the car?
- Rotten food
- A pile of money
- Nothing, it's empty
What does Abraham tell Eugene after the fight with the Saviors?
- "I like your fighting style, dick biter."
- "You proved you're a true survivor."
- "Well, looks like you called dibs on Dwight."
- "You know how to bite a dick, Eugene. I mean that with utmost of respect."
What does Daryl do after burying Denise?
- He doesn't do anything, just has a silent moment
- Takes a swig of alcohol
- Sheds a silent tear
- Has a cigarette with Carol
What does Carol's letter say at the end of the episode?
- "I love you all here, but I've become a bad person and I don't deserve to stay."
- "Don't come after me"
- "I love you all here, I do, and I’d have to kill for you. And I can’t. I won’t."
- "I can't kill anymore or it'll consume me ever more, so I have to leave"