Sunday's episode of The Walking Dead started with a chilling opening and ended with a literal bang — but a few days later, how much of it do you really remember? Take the quiz below to determine if you're a Walking Dead walking brainiac, or if you should re-watch Episode 15, "East," one more time before the season finale screens on AMC on Sunday, April 3.
What does Carl see on the handle of the gun?
- A carving of a baseball bat wrapped in wire
- Negan's name
- Carved tally marks
- Nothing, he just looks at the gun
What does Sasha hand Abraham as she comes off patrol?
- A sandwich
- A book
- A cigar
- An apple
How many Saviors does Carol come up against on the road?
What pseudonym does Carol give the Saviors?
What food does Enid tell Maggie to eat while she puts her feet up?
- Creamed corn
- Beef jerky
What does the injured Savior grab from the ground before pursuing Rick and Morgan?
- A spear
- A knife
- Carol's rosary beads
- Carol's abandoned bag
What does the mysterious armored man say he is searching for at the farm?
- Spare supplies
- His partner
- His horse
- He didn't say he was searching for anything
What does Maggie say to Enid when she asks why she wanted her hair cut?
- "Long hair is just another thing they can use against you"
- "The world might be different now, but it's important to remember the simple pleasures of how it was before"
- "I'm gonna be a mom soon, I needed the haircut to match"
- "I have to keep going, and I don't want anything getting in my way"
What does Dwight say after he shoots Daryl?
- "You'll be alright."
- "It's a shame you'll never meet Negan, he would have liked you"
- "There, there"
- "You should have killed me when you had the chance"