The Dark Knight is as popular as he has ever been, with two fresh iterations of the Caped Crusader (in LEGO and Ben Affleck form) recently hitting theaters, and both due to return in the near future. However, debate still rages over which one is best overall. Is it the quiet Michael Keaton, or the steely Christian Bale? And which suits your personality best? Take the quiz to find out!
Choose your favorite word out of the following choices:
You're designing the Batsuit and it's decision time! Should the costume have long ears?
- No, I prefer shorter ones.
- Any style is my style. I'm the Batman regardless.
- Sure, make them as long as your massive nose, ha!
- Only if they are practical.
- Sure, they are more bat-like.
Ok, so how about nipples on your suit?
- Why nipples? I want to be terrifying, not funny!
- Are you dense? Is that even a question?
- Hmmm, I'd consider it.
- OH YEAH!
- No. Just, no.
How do you feel about neon being in your general decor?
- Yes! Slap it everywhere to lighten the place up.
- No, I hate it.
- I could maybe use a little here and there.
- Yes, it can look good when used right!
- Nah, I don't hate it, it's just not me, that's all.
Bruce Wayne has been invited to the opening of a new exhibition of modern art at the Gotham Gallery. Thoughts?
- Eh, I’ll see how I feel on the day.
- No! Modern art is not my style.
- Sure, I’ll attend. Could be fun.
- I might attend. It could prove useful.
- Yes, as long as I get to deface the collection!
Crime fighting takes up a lot of time, but so does being Bruce Wayne. Will you indulge both identities equally or not?
- Who cares about the man beneath the cowl? Give me Bats!
- Wayne is a facade, but both identities can achieve justice.
- Fairly equally, but Batman has no limits.
- Wayne for the day, Batman at night. It has to be balanced.
- I'm Batman all the time! Well, nearly.
As Batman, what are your thoughts on Superman?
- Boring! He’s so overpowered and therefore no fun!
- He's awesome, but less so than myself.
- He seems good enough, but I never got the hype.
- Super-what? Who?
- He's a good friend, but potentially a deadly foe.
How would/do your friends describe you?
- An overall average guy/gal, with a dash of sarcasm.
- Completely awesome.
- Kind, lovely, but has a hidden side.
- A decent person who does what they can in a messed up world.
- An outgoing person. A complete riot.
How is it going relationship-wise?
- My crush doesn’t feel the same way, but that’s part of the fun!
- I have a special someone in my life already.
- There's no room for love in my thrilling life.
- I’m single but I’m looking for someone special.
- Relationships have their uses, but I don’t get attached easily.
Every superhero needs some downtime. You sit in front of the TV. There are plenty of fantasy and sci-fi movies on though. Will you watch one of them or switch channel?
- Yes, but I'm on patrol soon.
- Of course! Everyone needs a dip in and out of reality!
- Maybe for a bit, but in the end I provide my own entertainment.
- I’ll watch one, maybe two, but I need to find ones that pique my particular interests.
- I’m not feeling any of them. Where’s the remote?