The Dark Knight is as popular as he has ever been, with two fresh iterations of the Caped Crusader (in LEGO and Ben Affleck form) recently hitting theaters, and both due to return in the near future. However, debate still rages over which one is best overall. Is it the quiet Michael Keaton, or the steely Christian Bale? And which suits your personality best? Take the quiz to find out!
Choose your favorite word out of the following choices:
You're designing the Batsuit and it's decision time! Should the costume have long ears?
- No, I prefer shorter ones.
- Any style is my style. I'm the Batman regardless.
- Sure, they are more bat-like.
- Sure, make them as long as your massive nose, ha!
- Only if they are practical.
Ok, so how about nipples on your suit?
- Why nipples? I want to be terrifying, not funny!
- No. Just, no.
- Hmmm, I'd consider it.
- OH YEAH!
- Are you dense? Is that even a question?
How do you feel about neon being in your general decor?
- Yes! Slap it everywhere to lighten the place up.
- Yes, it can look good when used right!
- I could maybe use a little here and there.
- No, I hate it.
- Nah, I don't hate it, it's just not me, that's all.
Bruce Wayne has been invited to the opening of a new exhibition of modern art at the Gotham Gallery. Thoughts?
- Sure, I’ll attend. Could be fun.
- Eh, I’ll see how I feel on the day.
- Yes, as long as I get to deface the collection!
- I might attend. It could prove useful.
- No! Modern art is not my style.
Crime fighting takes up a lot of time, but so does being Bruce Wayne. Will you indulge both identities equally or not?
- Wayne is a facade, but both identities can achieve justice.
- I'm Batman all the time! Well, nearly.
- Wayne for the day, Batman at night. It has to be balanced.
- Fairly equally, but Batman has no limits.
- Who cares about the man beneath the cowl? Give me Bats!
As Batman, what are your thoughts on Superman?
- He seems good enough, but I never got the hype.
- Boring! He’s so overpowered and therefore no fun!
- He's a good friend, but potentially a deadly foe.
- Super-what? Who?
- He's awesome, but less so than myself.
How would/do your friends describe you?
- An overall average guy/gal, with a dash of sarcasm.
- An outgoing person. A complete riot.
- A decent person who does what they can in a messed up world.
- Completely awesome.
- Kind, lovely, but has a hidden side.
How is it going relationship-wise?
- There's no room for love in my thrilling life.
- My crush doesn’t feel the same way, but that’s part of the fun!
- I’m single but I’m looking for someone special.
- I have a special someone in my life already.
- Relationships have their uses, but I don’t get attached easily.
Every superhero needs some downtime. You sit in front of the TV. There are plenty of fantasy and sci-fi movies on though. Will you watch one of them or switch channel?
- Maybe for a bit, but in the end I provide my own entertainment.
- Yes, but I'm on patrol soon.
- I’m not feeling any of them. Where’s the remote?
- Of course! Everyone needs a dip in and out of reality!
- I’ll watch one, maybe two, but I need to find ones that pique my particular interests.